Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mucho Musto!

You may recall that a couple of months ago Village Voice columnist Michael Musto was kind enough to do an interview for Mr NYC. Well, this morning I was honored to be included in an email alert he sent out, informing us big media folks of his new blog:

"Hi, friends and lovers. Here's a link to my kooky new blog, "La Daily Musto," which I'm doing in addition to the kooky old column, "La Dolce Musto." Can there ever be too much Musto? As one poster already commented,"Yes!" But still, just to humor me, please click on it, comment on it, or relieve yourself on it--but just get on it now! Thank you, kids!"

Naturally Mr NYC will click on it and comment on it and link to it but I shall refrain from relieving myself on it as that might cause expensive damage to my computer. And no, there can't ever be too much Musto. At Mr NYC, we say mucho Musto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it civil, intelligent, and expletive-free. Otherwise, opine away.