Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Love Me, Love My Apartment

In New York, we love real estate as much as our fellow man and woman. And this article proves it:

Love Me, Love My Apartment.

Where you live in town can determine who you will or will not date based on where they live in town. New Yorkers get wedded to their neighborhoods usually before they get wedded to someone else so it can be as hard to "break up" with your 'hood as it is with a significant other.


Currently I live in Queens with my great love and her greatness is proved by the fact that I left Manhattan for her. (Interestingly enough my mom did the opposite - leaving Queens for Manhattan to be with my dad. What goes around, etc.) I've dated gals who've lived on the East Side, West Side, Hell's Kitchen, Park Slope and the Village but only one was worth "breaking up" with my neighborhood and crossing the river for - and I'm sure glad I did :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it civil, intelligent, and expletive-free. Otherwise, opine away.