Wednesday, June 24, 2009

NYC Prep SUCKS

My darling wife decided, for kicks, to watch this new reality show called NYC Prep -- and she made me watch it too.

Five minutes in, I wanted to do an Elvis and shoot the friggin' TV set in. This is the most awful, miserable, worthless show that has ever fouled up The Box. It's so bad, so so so so so so so so bad, and the kids on this show are so so so so so so so shallow and narcissistic and stuck up and AAHHHHHGHGHG!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN WRITE ABOUT THIS SHOW INTELLIGENTLY! It's that wretched.

I am, I confess, a product of the NYC prep school community and, yes, there were some truly horrible kids like the ones of this show there. In fact, most of them were truly horrible and, who knows, maybe they thought I was horrible too.

But I wasn't like any of the kids on this ... I won't even dignify it by calling it a show.

I wasn't (and am not) rich, I didn't (and don't) have any connections, I didn't (and don't) spend my time partying and hanging out in clubs (because I wasn't and am not cool or good-looking enough), and I didn't (and don't) score lots of hot chicks (again, because I wasn't cool or rich or good-looking enough).

Of course, I guess I'm just jealous. So sue me. But at least I have better values then of these miserable twerps.


So please believe me when I tell you that not ALL NYC PREP SCHOOL KIDS ARE WORTHLESS JERKS! Just most of them are. But not all ... and that's the most important thing to remember.

BTW, this New York magazine article misquotes one of the kids on this show. It quotes him as saying "Money flows like water in New York." Actually this dummy said "Money flows like the wind in New York."


Okay, and I just wasted five-minutes blogging about this show so now that's 10 minutes it's sucked out of my life. And I'm the real dummy here since I actually wrote about this damn thing!

1 comment:

  1. you are so right!!! thank you! i agree 1000% these kids are terrible.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it civil, intelligent, and expletive-free. Otherwise, opine away.