Sunday, March 27, 2011

Four Years of Mr NYC

Today marks a milestone in Mr NYC history. Today we have crossed the threshold of four years -- a full presidential term -- of this blog's existence. 

Hard to believe. 

Feels just like yesterday when I started this thing on a whim and it's turned into something quite special (at least I think so but, obviously, I'm biased). There are lots of New York City blogs out there, some really great ones in fact, but I think this is the only blog out there that tries to capture this great city's spirit and mind in a unique, reverential way. Clearly that's an impossible task but I've always had a taste for the quixotic. 

Hope you've enjoyed it. I plan to keep doing this for a while. Into the future it goes.

Four more years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it civil, intelligent, and expletive-free. Otherwise, opine away.