Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mr NYC Lives!

Wow, I can't believe it's been almost TWO MONTHS since I last blogged -- and believe me, it's not because I haven't wanted to.

No, the reason is because I've been moving -- the wife, baby and I have packed up and moved to a house -- a real honest to goodness house! -- in northeast Queens. 

It's been, to say the least, a huge, major, enormous endeavor. Moving from a small apartment to a fairly sizable house is like taking your life, pulling it apart, throwing the pieces into the air, and them trying to catch them and put them together all at once.

Needless to say, it's exhausting -- and sadly has left little time for blogging.

But, as busy as I've been, I've been keeping a keen eye on the happenings in this town. So much has been going on, it's hard to keep up! However, I plan to start blogging about them very, very soon. Like today. Or tomorrow. Or the day after that. But soon, darlings, soon.

Don't fear -- Mr NYC is here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it civil, intelligent, and expletive-free. Otherwise, opine away.