Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fightin' da' power, knockin' dem boots

Fighting for change is a wonderful, fulfilling thing to do. It gives meaning to your life and the lives of others.

It's also a really great way to score.

Ever since OWS began, it's not only helped shine a spotlight on the economic injustices of this country -- it's helped a lot of people get laid

Apparently people are hooking up at OWS like crazy. Bankers, those of the evil 1%, have even been propositioning the hot chicks of the other 99%. Even some rich broads want to bang some of the OWS guys because, I guess, they're "dangerous." Left and right, liberal and conservative, Republican and Democrat, rich and poor -- hey, they all get horny.

And maybe that's the best way to unite these hopelessly divisive times : nookie.

It may be that, very soon, OWS will turned into a huge orgy. And, if it does, I'm sure that OWS will be more popular than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it civil, intelligent, and expletive-free. Otherwise, opine away.