Friday, April 7, 2017

Announcement

You may have noticed that I haven't been blogging much lately and the reasons are simple: I have two kids, a full-time job, a marriage, and a life. But there's another reason -- I've also been writing a book.

That's right, after ten-plus years of blogging, and four years of on-and-off effort, I've finally finished composing a novel that I've very proud of and can't wait to inflict on the world. 

The book will be released via Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing within the next few weeks (I'm aiming for the end of this month). Needless to say, once it's published, I will post all about it here (quite often) and include a link so ya'll can purchase a copy and hopefully even read it. 

So get excited (or not) and check back here at the end of April. Thanks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it civil, intelligent, and expletive-free. Otherwise, opine away.