Monday, July 13, 2020

Mr NYC Will Return BLAZIN'

The problem with real life is that it gets in the way of blogging.

As you can plainly see, dear readers, Mr NYC hasn't been blogging much lately. That's because, lately, real life has gotten REALLY busy. Whenever I read about people's live in quarantine, trying to find things to do to fill the time, I admit to being a tad envious -- because nearly every minute of my waking days are jammed with activity. 

Anyway, Mr NYC will be on a (hopefully) brief hiatus until further notice. I have SO MANY things I want to blog about, so many ideas, so I hope to return soon, in style, BLAZIN'.

Until then, stay safe, stay sane, stay luvin' NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it civil, intelligent, and expletive-free. Otherwise, opine away.