Tuesday, August 17, 2021

"Modern Love Season 2" on Amazon

In the fall of 2019, Amazon Prime had a delightful NYC-centered anthology series called Modern Love about various people, at various points in their lives, grappling with their love lives -- and the fallout out from them. 

It was a delightful, fun, poignant diversion, and I blogged about it at the time.

And now ... Season 2 has arrived! It has a great cast, including one of the main Game of Thrones dudes. Also, not all the stories, from what I can tell, take placed in NYC.

I didn't mention when I first blogged about it that this series is based on the "Modern Love" column in The New York Times -- first person stories about the complexities of their love lives. Each episode of the series is based on one of the column. I should probably enter a story myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it civil, intelligent, and expletive-free. Otherwise, opine away.