Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hot Town

I'm here. Been busy. Life events and the brutal heat of the last few days has made blogging somewhat difficult (air conditioners problems have been part of it). I'm just not made for extreme weather, hot or cold. Give me 55 degree days and I'm a happy man.

Hot town, summer in the city ...

I should have mentioned earlier that last Thursday I attended my second New York blogger event, this time at the Mixx Lounge in Greenwich Village. The always friendly Zen Denizen of Debonair Debacles set it up and I met some new bloggers and had a great time. I hope to go to more of these events and meet more of my ilk (I hope that's how you spell it). I'm always amazed at the different kinds of blogs and bloggers out there.

In the summer, in the city ...


1 comment:

  1. Cool town, evening in the city
    Dressing so fine and looking so pretty
    Cool cat, looking for a kitty
    Gonna look in every corner of the city

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it civil, intelligent, and expletive-free. Otherwise, opine away.