Thursday, March 27, 2008

One Year of Mr NYC

It had to happen eventually and today is the day -- Mr NYC, this lovely blog, is one year's old. Yes, it's hard to believe that for approximately one rotation of the earth around the sun this blog has existed. Is the world a better place for it? That's for you, gentle reader, to decide.

Here's my first brilliant entry: And so ... here we go again. Read it and laugh (at it, not with it).

I can tell you this: even though I've been blogging about my beloved surface for a year and done almost 300 entries, I've only cracked about 0.000000001% of what makes New York City fabulous. Needless to say it'll take many years (and thousands, hundreds of thousands, nay millions) of entries to even crack close to 1% of everything that makes New York great. But I'll try. Lord knows I will try.

And to celebrate this milestone, I went out and got good and drunk -- yes, this entry was done by a man who is mightily intoxicated (actually it was just an after-hours office drinking binge but it's my own private reason for getting hammered).

So happy anniversary ... to me -- your one and only Mr NYC. Keep reading. I'll keep writing. Let's keep loving New York together.

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh, the terrible twos! Do you have some naughty posts planned for us? >:)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it civil, intelligent, and expletive-free. Otherwise, opine away.