Wednesday, February 12, 2020

The Math Museum

I was never good at math -- both as a student and now as a soon-to-be-middle-aged-but-still-very attractive adult, I couldn't get my feeble brain around the abstract concepts and "laws" and all the nonsense. 

Hell to me would be doing math problems for the rest of my life. 

But who cares about me? My daughter LOVES math, crushes her math homework and tests at school, and even does it for fun. How lucky can a dad get? 

So this weekend we took her and her sister to the Math Museum on Madison Square. Again, my hatred for this most dismal of dismal sciences was reignited but the kids LOVED it and so I recommended it to any and all parents who have children interested in math or anything smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it civil, intelligent, and expletive-free. Otherwise, opine away.