Thursday, April 2, 2020

Please Stay Home!

This is quickly becoming a genre -- people walking around an empty NYC and then writing about mourfully it. The latest example, and it's a good one, can be read here

However, much as I love NYC, I won't be contributing to this new-fangled genre. 

I'm not walking around the empty city because 1) I have little kids at home that I have to take care of, and 2) going outside, unless it's for food or other vital necessities, is not a good idea, particularly in Manhattan or any densely populated part of the city. 

So yes, read and enjoy (if possible) these articles but, to anyone else thinking about writing another one, please don't and just stay home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it civil, intelligent, and expletive-free. Otherwise, opine away.