Monday, January 27, 2020

Close(d) Captioning

A deaf Brooklyn man has recently sued an adult site because its naughty movies do not include closed captioning. This is actually a very interesting constitutional questions and it'll be fascinating to see if this winds up before the Supreme Court. In the meantime, let me help out with the closed captioning:

"We're out here looking for hot moms. Oh wait, look, there's one right now!"

"You know, your grades aren't good. In fact, you're failing."
"Please, I really need to pass this class."

"Honey, can you drive the babysitter home?" 

"You brought me a plain pizza? I ordered it with sausage!" 

"What's going on -- oh! Young lady! You are in SO MUCH trouble! When your father gets home ..."
"Please don't tell my dad! Please don't tell my dad!"
"You should be ashamed of yourself!"
"Please, please, I'll do whatever you want!"
"Well, your boyfriend is kind of cute ... I have an idea!"

"Where is that cable repair man?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it civil, intelligent, and expletive-free. Otherwise, opine away.