Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Note to Readers

This blog is signed up to Google Ads so I have no control over the ads that pop up here. Most of them are for products, services, and institutions I have no problem with.

However, some of the ads are for Ashley Madison, the notorious website that facilitates adultery.  I don't know why. 

Please let me make something 100% clear: I don't endorse AM. Not that I'm against "open relationships", polyamory, swinging, etc. I ain't no prude and I know a lot of people who enjoy the libertine lifestyle and, so long as it's all consensual and nobody gets hurt, have it at it! But, you know, AM is all about cheating and deception and I just can't get behind that. 

Just wanted to make that clear -- for da' record. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it civil, intelligent, and expletive-free. Otherwise, opine away.